Fife Pride is back for 2018 and this year is bigger and better than before!
We’ve taken onboard your feedback and our parade is now a little longer through Kirkcaldy town centre.
The Pride march will commence at 12noon on Saturday 7th July from Carlyle Road next to Fife College St Brycedale campus and travel through the town centre to the Festival site at the Town Square.
- 11.45am – muster at Carlyle Road next to Fife College St Brycedale campus
- 12noon – Parade leaves Carlyle Road
- Crosses Hunter Place
- Travels down Kirk Wynd
- Turns right into High Street (pedestrian zone)
- Travels along High Street
- Turns right at Whytescauseway
- Turns into Wemyssfield at the Town Square
We welcome individuals and groups in our Pride march – taking part is free and no registration is required. We do ask that any large groups (15 people or more) register with us to ensure you appoint a march steward for your group and are given the appropriate security briefing. Please email email@example.com if you are marching as a large group.
Banners, music and colourful costumes are all very welcome at Pride!
Remember too that Pride has always been a protest – we welcome placards and statements or demands, however we do not accept party political campaign material in the Pride march.