Fife Pride parade route 2019
The Pride march will commence at 12 noon on Saturday 6th July from Carlyle Road next to Fife College, St Brycedale campus and travel through the town centre to the Festival site at the Town Square.
• 11.45am –Fife College, St Brycedale campus
• 12noon – Parade leaves Carlyle Road
• Crosses Hunter Place
• Travels down Kirk Wynd
• Turns right into High Street (pedestrian zone)
• Travels along High Street
• Turns right at Whytescauseway
• Turns into Wemyssfield at the Town Square
Kirkcaldy Pipe Band will pipe us along the way 🏳️🌈👍followed by Cowdenbeath Majorettes.
who else will be joining us in the parade?